Covid-19 health measures
Dear customers, we are concerned to offer you a safe accommodation service, in addition to the measures submitted by the government and those dictated by the health security plan for the tourism industry, here are some of the established precautions:
- Increased and frequent disinfection of common areas.
- Availability of hand sanitizer at various hotel entrances.
- Protective walls in place at the reception.
- Departure at 12 p.m. and arrival at 4 p.m. Our room cleaning is even more rigorous and takes longer. It is therefore possible that your room will not be ready by 4 p.m.
- Thorough room cleaning before and after your stay.
- No housekeeping is done during your stay to limit staff coming and going in your room and ensuring everyone’s safety. All additional items are
available on request at reception.
- Quarantine of rooms between each stay.
- Adapted breakfast service.
- A reservation is required to use the pool due to Covid-19. The number of swimmers allowed at a time is limited to 20. Ask at reception on your arrival to determine the desired time. Requests are subject to availability.
Please contact us to learn more about our measures and new policies during Covid-19.
Hotel Le Président: 1-800-363-2941